Tips for buyers:
Causes of hiss/noise: To make a small hearing aid, the internal amplifier and microphone are placed close to each other. The sound is continuously received and expanded, so there is some possibility of hiss after turning it on. At present, the small hearing aids and high-power hearing aids on the market are difficult to prevent whistling, and only fully functional digital hearing aids can prevent whistling.
Ways to avoid hissing/Noise:
1. When the power is large (the amplified sound is large), it is more likely to produce howling. Therefore, gradually increasing the bass volume can effectively prevent howling.
2. When the ear canal is completely closed, there is no whistling sound. So after cleaning the ear canal, put on the hearing aid, try the earplugs from big to small, find the most suitable earplugs, and make sure there is no air leakage.
3. After the eartip enters the ear canal, it is recommended to push the eartip in with your fingers and hold it for 1-2 seconds, then release it to fully extend the eartip.
4. In the state of power off, please turn the earphone volume to the lowest level, and then insert into the ear. Make sure the earpiece completely fills your ear. Then turn on the power button and slowly increase the volume to a suitable volume.
5 users who have not heard the sound for a long time may cause hearing loss due to long-term failure to hear the sound, making the hearing aid still unable to hear the sound. Please toughen up, continue to stimulate the growth of the auditory nerve, and you will hear after a while. If you are not sure if your hearing aid is working properly, you can try the product on a person with normal hearing.
6. Pay attention to the cleanliness of the ear canal and keep the earplugs clean.
1 Mini BTE design
2. High power with noise reduction chip
3. 4 operating modes, multifunctional design
4. Low power reminder, USB rechargeable (no need to change the battery)
5. Charging 4-6 hours, working up to 80 hours
Product Name: Rechargeable BTE Hearing Aid
Color: Beige/blue with charger head
Charger: DC 5V150mA~1A
Maximum output: 129 + 4dB
Maximum gain: 38 ± 5dB
Total Harmonic Distortion: ≤ 5%
Equivalent input noise: ≤ 28
1 hearing aid
4 earplugs (different sizes)
1 user manual
1 x storage box
1 x USB charging cable with charging head
1. Please adjust the volume to the minimum before wearing it.
2. Choose a slightly larger size earplug to prevent whistling.
3. Increase the volume gradually to avoid a sudden increase in sound.
4. If you hear howling, please check whether the ear (silica gel) is suitable, and whether the size of the plug is tight,
Proper choice of earplugs and plugged in, make sure there is no air leakage.
5. Keep the ear plug clean.
NoticeCharger input: AC100-240V 50-60Hz/AChargerOUTPUT 0.15: 5V 1000mA1. Please use the corresponding charger to charge the product, otherwise the product may be damaged. 2. If you need to use a replacement charger, use a charger that is suitable for the product. If an inappropriate charger is used to charge the product, it will cause damage to the product.